School of Environment and Natural Resources

College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences



All of our forms in one location. Please let us know if a link is broken or a form is outdated by contacting us. Thank you.

Undergraduate Student Forms
SENR Forms University Forms
Graduate Student Forms

Graduate students will be required to submit forms to 1) SENR (submit to the Graduate Program Coordinator) and others to 2) the Graduate School. It is the responsibility of students to ensure the required forms are submitted prior to the deadlines. 

SENR Forms

MENR Forms                     

MS Forms                 

PhD Forms                
Please note: SENR funds are available to each student once per calendar year (i.e. if you use the funds in June 2015, you will next be eligible to use the funds in July 2016). Upon approval of these funds, this form must be submitted to Trisha Taylor, and a travel request through the eTravel system must be filled out and also submitted via the Notification box on eTravel to Taylor (
Graduate School Forms

Forms for the Graduate School are required to be completed electronically. Students can submit these forms at: GRADFORMS.OSU.EDU.

Miscellaneous Forms
SENR Forms