Welcome! thank you for recruiting our students.
Fall Environmental & Sustainability Virtual Career Fair
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2021 |1-5 PM EST | Hosted Virtually Thorugh Handshake
Private/Corporate Rate: $150
Non-Profit/Government/ OSU Unit Rate: FREE
- Recruit for jobs, internships, and graduate & professional programs
- Promote volunteer opportunities
- Share your organization’s story and mission
- Network with the next generation of environmental professionals
Contact Adam Cahill: email@example.com
Advertise Open Positions on Handshake
Handshake is Ohio State University’s online job board to connect students and recent graduates with internships and permanent employment opportunities. You can post positions to Handshake by following these steps:
Other Ways to Engage with ENR Students
Job boards and career fairs aren't the only ways to reach our students. Here are some other ways in which we can help your organization engage with ENR Buckeyes:
- Host a skill-building workshop. (You bring the skills, we bring the students!)
- Join employer panels and other networking events.
- Want to create a new internship? We can help you create it with our students in mind.
The Environmental Professionals Network
The Environmental Professionals Network (EPN) is a service of SENR that connects and grows environmental professionals in-person and online. Professionals and students who join the EPN (at no charge) are invited to monthly breakfast panels on a variety of environmental topics, as well as other special events. Attending EPN events is a great way to connect with students, staff, and faculty in SENR. Learn more about the EPN.