The purpose of this page is to provide a list of both general and environmentally focused job boards to help individuals find opportunities pertaining to their interests. Descriptions are shared for less common job boards or job boards where the intention does not correlate with the name.
General Job Boards:
- General: A job board managed by the OSU Alumni Association where employers are specifically seeking OSU grads. ODNR does post jobs here.
- Website where you can search for state government jobs and internships
- The hub for all federal agency jobs
Environmental Job Boards
- Green jobs related to climate change
- Job board that helps you find jobs in cool places. Click “find job” and then click on the dropdown that most suits your interest, such as category or location.
- A website that can help you find job boards by discipline. For example, if you click on “wildlife jobs,” the site will direct you a list of wildlife job boards.
- Jobs on this site are divided up by discipline (such as environmental science, forestry…)
- Job board run by the EPN at Ohio State with local Ohio jobs
- Jobs related to food and agriculture
- Good site to find more green job boards and places to apply and look for jobs.
- Job board for environmental, occupational health, and safety professionals
- Partnership with NOAA that has a lot of student opportunities
- The Student Conservation Association (SCA) is America’s conservation corps. Our members protect and restore national parks, marine sanctuaries, cultural landmarks and community green spaces in all 50 states.
- Has many jobs including those across the entire environmental sector (policy, conservation, business, forestry…)
- Environmental job board sponsored by Texas A&M. Jobs opportunities include more than just wildlife and fisheries, as opportunities posted include others related to policy, conservation, and more.
*This link will take you to a Google Sheet with a plethora of job boards with URLs and job board descriptions. Use this resource in addition to the sites listed below! Please note that some of the links on the spreadsheet are outdated.
Questions, updates, or additions for this page? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org