Feb 8, 2014, 10:00am - 4:00pm
2014 Museum of Biological Diversity Open House
Beat the cold! Come explore Nature indoors at the 2014 Museum of Biological Diversity Open House (315 Kinner Rd.)
- Tour our world-class collections: more than 9 million specimens of animals and plants.
- Check out our Biodiversity Toolbox, with a variety of tools that scientists use to collect and study biodiversity.
- See your voice and learn about digital audio software.
- Discover what real DNA looks like in our Working DNA Lab.
- Plus multiple hands-on learning activities, including Insect Petting Zoo, Seedling Planting, Bug Drawing Station, and more.
- Play Treasure Hunt: find the equipment our students need to do their field work. Help them out and be rewarded with beautiful, limited edition, collection buttons.
OSU Faculty, staff and student volunteers will be here to answer your biodiversity questions. Everyone is welcome!
PARKING & ADMISSION ARE FREE!
Visit us online:
Museum website mbd.osu.edu/open-house
Museum Facebook page www.facebook.com/MBDatOSU
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org