OSU Advisor Appreciation Week
Advisor Appreciation Week
February 18th – 22nd
In recognition of everything that advisors do at Ohio State, ACADAOS and the Office of Undergraduate Education present our second annual Advisor Appreciation Week. Advisors are working hard to support student success, and this week is all about taking the time to appreciate everyone in the university community who advises students. Mark your calendar now and plan to take advantage of some great treats and opportunities!
More details about the week will come later; for now, we wanted to allow you adequate time to block off your calendar:
- Monday (18th) from 11:00-12:00 – Yoga at the RPAC (equipment included). Please RSVP: http://doodle.com/f9cmebv82bwkp3qz
- Tuesday (19th) from 7:30-9:30 for a Grab-and-Go Breakfast (drop by Bricker Hall when convenient and stay as long as you like)
- Wednesday (20th) from 7:30 - 8:30 - CFAES is hosting a a come-n-go reception sponsored by Academic Programs Office to thank CFAES Advisors/Mentors for their dedication to excellence in support of students. The reception will be held in Agricultural Administration room 105. Join us for coffee or tea and a lite morning snack to recognize your devotion to students; please inform Ms. Morgan Dailey (email@example.com ) by Feb. 19th if you are able to attend.
- Wednesday (20th) from 11:30-1:30 for a casual non-sit down lunch (drop by when convenient and stay as long as you like). Please RSVP: http://doodle.com/9wpbefefvi632m6g
- Thursday (21st) from 2:00-4:00 for a midday slump snack (drop by when convenient and stay as long as you like)