2016 Ohio Woodland Water and Wildlife Conference
Registration is now open for the 2016 edition of the Ohio Woodland Water and Wildlife Conference. This year has another agenda packed with lots of diverse topics.
Here are a few that are on the agenda for the day:
- How Important are Riparian Patches in Agricultural Landscapes? - Dr. Charles Goebel, OSU-SENR
- The Crayfishes of Ohio: Their Distribution and Conservation Concerns - Roger Thoma, Midwest Biodiversity Institute
- Reptile and Amphibian Management for Hardwood Forests - Brian MacGowan, Purdue Extension
- The Six Legged Invasive Species Update - Amy Stone, OSU Extension
- Dragonflies: Their Critical Aquatic Connection - Bob Glotzhober, Emeritus Curator of Natural History; Ohio History Connection
- At the Intersection of Natur and Technology: Creating a Social Content Strategy - Danae Wolfe, OSU Extension
Please join us for the day. Continuing education credits for ISA and SAF will be offered where appropriate.
Registration is $60 before 2/15/2016 and $80 after that.
Final deadline to register is 2/23/2016.