Private-Public Partnerships around the Natural Environment, Economy and Sustainability: The Story of the Big Darby Creek and Honda Manufacturing
Take a tour of Big Darby Headwaters Nature Preserve with Anthony Sasson from The Nature Conservancy and join a dialogue with Honda of America Manufacturing representatives.
- Big Darby Creek as an outstanding natural resource for Ohio
- Efforts that go into protection of Creek’s biodiversity
- Stream restoration completed in 2011
- Partnership between The Nature Conservancy and Honda of America Mfg.
- Efforts that Honda has undertaken at their Marysville facilities and property related to: agriculture, green manufacturing, storm water management
The Association of Natural Resources Outreach Professionals (ANROP) will be hosting this inservice opportunity for all to attend. You do not need to be a member of ANROP.