Understanding Algal Blooms: State of the Science Conference
This conference will highlight current scientific knowledge about algal blooms: model predictions, updated best management practices, and water treatment methods to remove toxins.
Research and outreach leaders will present findings from recent studies and identify important areas of uncertainty. Presenters will come from regional agencies and institutions, with an expected audience largely from Indiana, Michigan and Ohio.
- highlights from recent modeling studies
- the latest edge-of-field results
- rates and rationale for adoption of management practices
- monitoring and tracking algal blooms in Lake Erie
- water treatment methods to reduce cyanobacteria
Look at this link for a detailed schedule