The ENR Graduate Program has admitted students funded by various external programs such as Fulbright, LASPAU, the Ford Foundation, and the Institute of International Education from countries such as Brazil, the Dominican Republic, Haiti, India, Nepal, and Zimbabwe. Graduate students are also encouraged to seek out appropriate scholarships and other external funding sources such as those listed below.
- Boren Fellowships
- Global Rice Science Scholarships
- Graduate School Resources
- Pelotonia Fellowships
- Soil Science Society of America awards
- Philanthropic Education Organization (for women), see Projects / Philanthropies
- US EPA Science to Achieve Results (STAR) Fellowships for Graduate Environmental Study