SENR has gone paperless. All of our forms are in one location and are able to be edited online. Please submit completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or to your advisor. Please let us know if a link is broken or a form is outdated by contacting us. Thank you.
Undergraduate Student Forms
|SENR Forms||University Forms|
Any additional forms can be found at registrar.osu.edu
Graduate Student Forms
ENRGP students will need to submit two types of forms at various points:
- Forms submitted to the Graduate School at gradforms.osu.edu. Examples: Application to Graduate, Application for Doctoral Candidacy
- Forms submitted to the SENR graduate program office; these are below. Most forms can be initiated and signed digitally, which will automatically flow to each signer.
- You can see the basic form by clicking the name of a form to view a PDF version.
- Click “Submit Online,” which will take you to DocuSign. Enter the names and email addresses of everyone who needs to sign.
- For MS and PhD students: Most forms will need signed by your faculty advisor and the other members of your Advisory/Examination Committee. See the ENRGP Handbook for working with your advisor to form a committee if you haven’t already.
- Graduate Studies Committee Chair: Matthew Davies email@example.com
- Graduate Program Coordinator: Taylor White firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click “Begin Signing” to then be taken to the form, which you can fill out like a PDF. After you are finished, the signers next in the sequence will be notified. No further action on your part is required to collect signatures.
- You will receive a notification with a copy of the form once all signers have approved it.
- To check the status of a submitted DocuSign form prior to receiving a completed copy, send an email to email@example.com specifying the name of the form.
|Graduate Program Petition Form|
To request a change or exception that requires permission from the Graduate Studies Committee or Graduate Studies Committee Chair, you may use the form below to easily get the necessary signatures. Refer to the ENRGP Handbook to determine whether your request requires a petition and any signatures.
|Conference Travel Fund Request Form|
SENR graduate students (ENRGP students and ESGP students with SENR advisors) may be permitted to use school funds for travel to one conference per academic year. Students presenting at the conference may be eligible for a larger travel fund. To submit a request to use these funds, please follow the steps below.
1. Complete the SENR Graduate Student Travel Request Form (PDF)
2. Once the above form has been completed send to Trish Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org).
|Graduate School Forms|
Forms for the Graduate School are required to be completed electronically. Students can submit these forms at: GRADFORMS.OSU.EDU.