CFAES Give Today

School of Environment and Natural Resources


Transfer Student FAQs

How do I declare an ENR major?
Students should call (614)292-2265 to set up an appointment with an Academic Advisor regarding transferring into SENR.

Is there a required GPA to get into SENR?
Students must be in good academic standing (GPA above a 2.0) in order to be eligible to transfer into the SENR.

How do I transfer my credits to The Ohio State University?
Send an official transcript to the Transfer Credit Center and your credit will be evaluated and posted to your record.

How do I get a copy of my official transcript?
You can order an official transcript online through the Registrar’s website

How do I get a copy of my advising report?
Go to your student center, under the “Academics” tab there is a “Generate Advising Report” link.

How do I make an appointment with an SENR academic advisor?
Call the main office for SENR at (614) 292-2265 to set up an appointment with an academic advisor.

When will I get information on orientation?
For students who have paid their acceptance fee, orientation material is sent out on a rolling basis beginning in the spring.

When is orientation?
Orientation dates vary from early June through early August - Please visit our Calendar to see exact dates.