CFAES Give Today

School of Environment and Natural Resources



Graduation Reminders

  • Enroll in a minimum of 3 credit hours.  Enroll in more hours to meet other eligibility requirements.
  • Submit the Application to Graduate form online through                                
  • List your assigned faculty graders on your graduation application as your committee members.
  • Check how your name is listed and spelled in the Student Center. This is how your name will appear on your diploma. If you need to make a change, submit the Request for Change of Record form to the registrar.
  • Read graduation information emailed from the Graduate School about your procession number and cap/gown purchase instructions.
  • If you are not attending commencement, submit the Commencement Ceremony Excused Form to the Graduate School at least two weeks before commencement.

*End-of-Semester graduation is registering, enrolling, applying, and completing degree requirements by the last business day before the next term begins in order to receive your diploma and attend commencement in the following term without paying additional tuition fees.


back to the MENR page