This summer SENR faculty, staff and graduate students are participating in a number of professional society meetings and workshops. Attendance at these meetings and workshops is an opportunity to highlight and share their research with national and international colleagues. The meetings also provide invaluable networking opportunities, as well as the opportunity to learn more about other research conducted in their fields.
SENR is represented at the following meetings/workshops this summer:
- 2013 Great Lakes Partners’ Forum, Winous Point Marsh Conservancy, Port Clinton, OH, May 2013.
- 61st Annual Meeting of the Society for Freshwater Science in Jacksonville, FL, May 19-23, 2013.
- Fisheries and Aquaculture Symposium, Erzurum, Turkey, May 30-June 1, 2013.
- Multi-state Catalysts for Water Resources Protection and Restoration: Applied Social Science Research Conference at the Stone Laboratory, Gibraltar Island, June 2-4, 2013.
- Joint 2013 MBI-NIMBioS-CAMBAM Summer Graduate Workshop - Connecting Biological Data with Mathematical Models, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN, June 17-28, 2013.
- 93rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Mammalogists, Philadelphia, PA, June 14-18, 2013.
- Association for Environmental Studies and Sciences Annual Conference, Pittsburgh, PA, June 19-22, 2013.
- Climate, Mind and Behavior Symposium – Garrison Institute, Garrison, New York, June 10-12, 2013.
- The 19th International Symposium on Society and Resources Management (ISSRM), Estes Park Center, CO, June 4-8, 2013.
- The North American Forest Ecology Workshop – Piecing Together the Fragments, Bloomington, IN, June 16-20, 2013.
- Agriculture, Food & Human Values Society (AFHVS), East Lansing, MI, June 19-23, 2013.
- National Roundtable for Water Quality Trading, Cincinnati, OH, July 17-18, 2013.
- Community Development Society, Charleston, SC, July 21-24, 2013.
- National Bobwhite Technical Committee Meeting 2013, which was held in Roanoke, Virginia on July 23-26, 2013.
- Climate and Corn-based Cropping Systems (CSCAP) Annual Meeting sponsored by Iowa State University , Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, July 30-August 1, 2013.
- Annual Meeting of the Rural Sociological Society, New York, NY, August 6-9, 2013.
- 108th Annual Meeting of the American Sociological Society, New York, NY, August 10-13, 2013.
- 131st Joint Meeting of American Ornithologists’ Union and Cooper Ornithological Society, Chicago, IL, August 13-17, 2013.