- Have excellent communication skills.
- Exhibit GRIT. Or in other words, a good work ethic that shows motivation and dedication to getting the job done beyond just good grades.
- Are able to prioritize tasks and use time wisely to complete projects.
- Are good team players who exude self confidence.
By demonstrating your engagement in professional development activities, you are telling an employer you have what it takes and are willing to put in the time to grow professionally.
- Students must first, activate their HireaBuckeye account.
- Join the self-enrollment course on Carmen titled: “ENR Professional Development Certificate” for FULL details on completing certificate. (Available by October 1, 2015.)
- Complete the activities as indicated in the Carmen course.
- Meet with a counselor in the ENR Career Development Office to verify completion of the activities.