Terrestrial Wildlife Ecology Lab
Welcome to the Terrestrial Wildlife Ecology Lab!
The Terrestrial Wildlife Ecology Laboratory (TWEL) works to contribute information and expertise to support effective stewardship of Ohio's wildlife resources and promotes understanding of ecological and social factors that effect wildlife and natural resources nationally and internationally.
TWEL fulfills the land grant mission of The Ohio State University by:
- Conducting research to support stewardship of wildlife resources.
- Providing information and professional expertise.
- Engaging stakeholders.
- Educating and training current and future wildlife biologists
TWEL is a cooperative venture between the following:
- Ohio Department of Natural Resources, Division of Wildlife
- OSU School of Environment and Natural Resources
- Ohio State University Extension
- Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center
- Sport Fish and Wildlife Restoration
In continuing efforts to help the declining Monarch butterfly population, the Save Our Monarchs Foundation (SOM) is creating Monarch butterfly and other pollinator habitat along TransCanada Corporation rights-of-way in central Ohio’s Three Creeks...
The 79th Midwest Fish & Wildlife Conference will be held January 27-30, 2019 at the Hilton Cleveland Downtown Hotel in Cleveland, Ohio. The theme of the meeting is "...