Terrestrial Wildlife Ecology Lab
Welcome to the Terrestrial Wildlife Ecology Lab!
The Terrestrial Wildlife Ecology Laboratory (TWEL) works to contribute information and expertise to support effective stewardship of Ohio's wildlife resources and promotes understanding of ecological and social factors that effect wildlife and natural resources nationally and internationally.
TWEL fulfills the land grant mission of The Ohio State University by:
- Conducting research to support stewardship of wildlife resources.
- Providing information and professional expertise.
- Engaging stakeholders.
- Educating and training current and future wildlife biologists
TWEL is a cooperative venture between the following:
- Ohio Department of Natural Resources, Division of Wildlife
- OSU School of Environment and Natural Resources
- Ohio State University Extension
- Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center
- Sport Fish and Wildlife Restoration
School of Environment and Natural Resources faculty, staff and students will be presenting at the Ohio Wildlife Management Association’s 60th Ohio Wildlife...