We are excited to share these upcoming events as a way to connect the past and present SENR communities and celebrate 50 years! Please plan to attend one, all or just a few of these events. Visit often for event updates.
Did you leave your camera at home for the last event? Click here to go to the SENR 50th Events Photo Gallery!
EVENTS (most recent listed first)
- SENR 50th Anniversary Reception - Celebrating our Honorary 100 (April 8, 2019)
- March 2019 EPN - Emerging Contaminants and Our Water Resources
**Water/Aquatics poster available
- 50th Anniversary Emeritus Faculty Lecture and Reception (August 23rd) – Learning from the Past, Impacting the Future
**Forestry, wildlife and human dimensions posters available
- Stone Lab Guest Lecture: Ohio State's School of Environment and Natural Resources (July 5) - Join us for the Stone Lab Guest Lecture Series, either on Gibraltar Island or at your computer.
Research Brief (7 p.m.)
Watersheds and sewersheds: identifying controls on water quality in urban environments.
Dr. Rachel Gabor, Assistant Professor, School of Environment and Natural Resources, The Ohio State University
Guest Lecture (8 p.m.)
50 Years of Environmental and Natural Resource Education at The Ohio State University… Looking to the Next 50
Dr. Jeff Sharp, Director, School of Environment and Natural Resources and Professor of Rural Sociology, The Ohio State University
- RendeZoo (May 19, 2018)
- May 14 Event at Land Grant Brewery (SENR Wildlife Fund)
**Release of Wildlife poster**
- May 2018 EPN- May is All About Maple! Perspectives on the Maple Industry Through the Lens of Forestry, Business, and Policy Development (May 8)
**Release of Forestry poster**
- 6th Annual Environmental Science Student Symposium (April 16, 2018)
- Environmental Professionals Network (EPN) Signature Event (April 16, 2018) and 50th Anniversary Reception
**Release of Human Dimensions of Environment poster**