Are you a new undergraduate student or a grad student? Swing by 210 for your shirt.
All other SENR students: attend one of the events or meetings listed below. You’ll be able to pick up a shirt either at the event or in the 210 office after the event.
- Set up a career development meeting with Lucia Hadella
- Enroll in ENR 1500, SENR’s career development course
- Attend an Environmental Professionals Network event
- Attend the CFAES Back 2 School Bash on September 2nd, 4-7pm Around Kottman/Plumb/Howlett
- Attend an SENR hike:
- October 14th—CVNP
- November 6th—Quarry Trails
- Attend one of the following degree planning workshops:
- Wednesday, September 15, 5:30-6:30pm, KH 102
- Wednesday, October 6, 12-1pm, KH 104
- Tuesday, October 19, 4-5pm, KH 102
- Monday, October 25, 4-5pm, KH 116
- Tuesday, November 9, 12-1pm, KH 245