School of Environment and Natural Resources Undergraduate Information
See this Page for Important Information and Announcements
Scheduling an advising appointment
Academic and career advisors are holding appointments by telephone or zoom. Please call 614-292-2265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. Be sure to include the following information in your request: Name, telephone number, last name.#, reason for the appointment, and specific days and times that would work for you.
Contacting the Academic Team
Please email a member of the Academic Team if you have any questions or concerns.
- Renee Johnston – Johnston.email@example.com
- Susie Burks – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katie Miller – email@example.com
- Cheryl Walter – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lucia Hadella – Hadella.email@example.com
- Esther DeBusk – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brett Baughman – Baughman.email@example.com
- Molly Giammarco – Giammarco.firstname.lastname@example.org
These commonly used forms can be completed in adobe and submitted via email to email@example.com.
- Course Change Petition
- Specialization Course Verification Form EEDS
- Specialization Course Verification Form EPDM
- Specialization Course Verification Form Env Sci
- Specialization Course Verification Form FFW
- Specialization Course Verification Form NRM
Autumn Scheduling has begun!
Please remember to schedule your classes when your enrollment appointment begins. As a reminder, you can check Buckeyelink to find the date of your enrollment appointment.
If you need to add a class that requires instructor permission you will need to obtain that permission by email and then forward it on to firstname.lastname@example.org. It must be sent from your buckeyemail account as well as the instructor’s Ohio State email. Be sure to include the unique 5-digit class number of all class components (Lecture, Lab, Recitation, etc.) for which you need to be registered.
Information on the COVID-19
For information about the virus including symptoms and tips on how to stay healthy please visit this website https://wexnermedical.osu.edu/features/coronavirus
Counseling and Consultation Services (CCS) at The Ohio State University – students can access many self-help tools available on the CCS website at https://ccs.osu.edu and the CCS phone line 614-292-5766 remains available for emergency assistance 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. Students can push 2 to reach a mental health counselor at any time.