School of Environment and Natural Resources Undergraduate Information
See this Page for Important Information and Announcements
Scheduling an advising appointment
Academic and career advisors are holding appointments by telephone or zoom. Please call 614-292-2265 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment. Be sure to include the following information in your request: Name, telephone number, last name.#, reason for the appointment, and specific days and times that would work for you.
Contacting the Academic Team
Please email a member of the Academic Team if you have any questions or concerns.
- Renee Johnston – Johnston.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susie Burks – email@example.com
- Katie Miller – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheryl Walter – email@example.com
- Lucia Hadella – Hadella.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Esther DeBusk – email@example.com
- Brett Baughman – Baughman.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Molly Giammarco – Giammarco.email@example.com
These commonly used forms can be completed in adobe and submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Course Change Petition
- Specialization Course Verification Form EEDS
- Specialization Course Verification Form EPDM
- Specialization Course Verification Form Env Sci
- Specialization Course Verification Form FFW
- Specialization Course Verification Form NRM
Autumn 2020 Schedule of Classes!
Course schedules are currently being updated to reflect how they will be taught - in person, distance, or a hybrid offering. Locations of in-person courses are also being adjusted in order to accommodate physical distancing requirements. Changes will be finalized by the end of July. It is important that you check your schedule in BuckeyeLink at the end of July to determine what your class schedule looks like for autumn semester.
If you have questions or concerns, please call 614.292.2265 to schedule an appointment with your academic advisor.
Information on COVID-19
For information about the virus including symptoms and tips on how to stay healthy please visit this website https://wexnermedical.osu.edu/features/coronavirus
Counseling and Consultation Services (CCS) at The Ohio State University – students can access many self-help tools available on the CCS website at https://ccs.osu.edu and the CCS phone line 614-292-5766 remains available for emergency assistance 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. Students can push 2 to reach a mental health counselor at any time.