Dual Degrees

Pursuing dual degrees requires careful planning and attention to details. In order to create two separate degree programs a student needs to consult with both units early in the process. There are university academic rules that need to be adhered to regarding overlapping course work between two degree programs. Students interested in completing dual degrees should begin the process by calling our office at 614-292-2265 and scheduling an appointment with an academic advisor.