Below is a list of final requirements that must be completed in order to graduate with Honors Research Distinction:
- Submit Graduation Checklist (due by the tenth Friday of the semester you plan to graduate)
- Submit Oral Examination Report to Renee Johnston at least 3 weeks before Commencement Day.
Upload Thesis to OSU Knowledge Bank by 5 pm on the last day of classes.
- For instructions on how to do this, click HERE.
- You must have obtained a minimum 3.4 cumulative GPA
- You must have obtained a minimum 3.5 major GPA